Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am selling fine prints of several of my photographs.  Most are printed digitally on RA-4 photograpic paper; these are listed at the web links below.

The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

I also have a limited number of Cibachrome prints of a few photographs, available only while supplies last.  Call or e-mail for details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com