Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:43:03 +0100

>Noticed that Erwin did some testing with the B&W
>films.http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003jw0

These test, and I find them very valuable,  support the claim that
YMMV. Also over time, if you see what I mean.

>If Agfa Copex and Rapid are still available, they are excellent for really
>fine work.

Copex is available and resolves more than Tech Pan (given correct treatment)

>However, since so many are moving to digital cameras and printers is there
>any reason to pursue the super high resolution film stock?

Also many people are moving to plastic garden furniture. Which will
not prevent me from using only the iron and wood variety. I also like
stick shift cars and kick start motorbikes. And Leicas. I am not into
steam railroads though.

Chris