Subject: Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon,North Rim, Sunday
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:15:59 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-43693.html
>
> It looks... well, lopsided.  The horizon doesn't appear to be level.
> And it's a little too contrasty, at least for my monitor: blacks are
> completely black, highlights on mountain face blocked out.
>
> BTW -- is that a human silhouetted in the top right corner?
>
> M.

Hmmmm.... well Martin, you are right ...it is somewhat cockeyed... however the altitude
toward the right is greater than the left... and part is my fault...

 further when I try to adjust the horizon, I lose the human figure (yes) in the upper
right...

I may play a bit more with it...

Also yes, the scene was incredibly dramatic and over ? contrasty for obvious reasons.

 I appreciate your comments, Steve