Subject: [Leica] Spherical Summicrons a les Deux Magots
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:40:48 -0400

Okay, now I am really lost.  F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote "The rich are
different from you and me."  To which his fellow lost generational
writer E.H. quipped, "Yes, they have more money."

One way to retain a tad more of your own money is to NOT get a bag for
an M6 and 35.  I almost always carry an M6 Classic with a fourth
expression, spherical 35 Summicron in my jacket pocket.  Who needs bags
or pouches or whatever?  This is a minimalist's kit and I submit for
your consideration that nothing more is needed to carry it in most
instances than one's clothing.  That is unless you're hanging out at les
Deux Magots and have some pretentious writer friend to impress.

	Buzz Hausner