Subject: Re: [Leica] 560 telyt day
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:18:08 -0700

LUGers

Reading all this made me realize that I still have a pre-war
400mm Telyt f5, that I used to use with my Visoflex III. I
got rid of all my Viso stuff when I discovered the Nikon F2A.

I sold all my bellows, adapters and Viso lenses except the
400mm, thinking/ hoping that I could adapt it to the Nikon.

Can any of you make suggestions for an available adapter
setup?  Or is it worth adapting?

Jerry