Subject: RE: [Leica] late night surfing
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:03:25 -0600

Dave--

Well, I wish we had no war photographs, or photographers. What I mean is
that I wish we had no wars.

My hope is that one day we won't need to have war photographers. As
"beautiful" as many of their works have been, it would be better had the
"inspiration" for those pictures never occurred. Of course, I know that's a
utopian vision, given our violent history, present, and likely future.

Kit