Subject: Re: [Leica] Iris in Black and White
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:27:14 +0200

Allthough i find the depth of field a bit limited ,was awed by the film none
the less.
Allthough loading a reel hopefully is not more difficult  then loading 4x5
i,m still not develloping myself and no labs take tp here.
You pulled me over the bridge.
I know it is maybe a small step but for me it is formidable.
simple simon