Subject: Re: [Leica] Musical selections for the darkroom?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:30:18 -0700

Henning Wulff wrote:

> Nothing that absolutely demands attention, but otherwise:
>
> 1. Henryk Szering playing solo Bach violin
> 2. Glenn Gould ditto piano
> 3. Buxtehude
> 4. Gamelan
> 5. Cesaria Evora
> 6. Huun Huur Tu
> 7. Lehar operettas
> 8. Cumberland Three (a bit marginal re: attention)
> 9. Everly Bros., Connie Francis, other cheesy pop from the 50's
> 10.AC/DC, Alice Cooper (muted version)

I'm learning more from this thread about my fellow LUGnuts then I did on
the top ten photographers thread! (TTP)
There's no doubt another top ten hiding out there in quantum space that
will be even more interesting and revealing.
And surprised so many of your were in my personal favorite "classical"
music catagory because in my circle of friends, I'm alone. I thought it
was one percent.

And I think more of you guys in the non classical collections should
give Bjork a shot. She's about the only pop star i can tolarate also.

You'll think you're printing in an underground icelandic frozen over volcano.

	... and the words are nice too!

In the future when you buy a record when you want to you can turn off
the singing and just listen to the music. And visa versa.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Musical selections for the darkroom?)