Subject: [Leica] Tree falling in the woods ..
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:59:50 -0400

Doug-
Isn't this something akin to "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is
around to hear it, does it make a sound?" It's a conundrum that cannot be
proven either way. Even with a remote camera -- there is 'something'
different, and I believe wildlife have an ability to detect these things.
    The answer does not exist - it cannot exist. You can only record what
you see.
    Ed