Subject: [Leica] M7 Chrome Baseplate problem IDENTIFIED!!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:17:09 -0400

Well-
    It seems that only the Leica Grips in the SILVER boxes will fit the new
CHROME M7's (maybe even chrome MP6's). Old and new grips will fit the black
M7's just fine. Very strange ... OK, so I only sampled 7 or 8 of each type
of camera , using 4 grips (two a few years old, two brand new delivered
today!) but, hey, that's the conclusion we drew from the data.
Graphs, plots, and statistical analysis to follow ..... but I know p<0.01
for those who care ;-)
    Ed
    Boy -- Spring really does change the mood quite a bit, wouldn't you say?