Subject: [Leica] Images from Arizona
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:39:44 -0700

I have a place in the small town of Black Canyon, Arizona. It's north of Phoenix
about 40 miles but still a part of the Sonoran Desert although on the way to the
Central Highlands and the Colorado Plateau. (If you're not up on US geography
you may not know that the Rocky Mountains are based on a huge uplift that has
raised the western part of the Great Plains about a mile over sea-level which is
what puts what would be the prarie town of Denver at 5,280 ft.

That said, here is the site:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/BlackCanyonArizona2003/>

Warning Warning Warning

Because these images are shared with many others than the Leica group, the site
also contains the image of an American flag that I took in Washington DC last
December. If you find this image offensive then please feel free not to visit
the page. I wasn't going to make two sets of pages since my family audience is
almost all in the United States.

The image IS, however, at the bottom, on a line of its own, and you can always
adjust your monitor so the image doesn't affect any tender psyches.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com> (Re: [Leica] Images from Arizona)
Reply from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Images from Arizona)