Subject: Re: [Leica] 135 Elmarit and Opera Photography
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:06:01 -0400

	This lens is big as a cannon and twice as heavy. However, I just
love it and think it would be a superb performer for
photographing stage work. I've used it a couple of times for
photographing concerts with excellent results. I always tell
anyone who wants a fast and furious introduction to the
oft-touted "Leica look" to try this lens and they'll know
instantly what it's all about. I wouldn't take anything for mine,
not even money. The combination of the magnifying eyes and an M3
make for very accurate focusing.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com