Subject: Re: [Leica] 135 Elmarit and Opera Photography
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:37:39 -0400

Rei-
Usually, I lurk in the shadows, but you comments made me come forth!
I bought a 135 Elmarit from a friend because he couldn't get any kind of
response from the auction site that remains un-named...- basically because
it was faster than the Elmar- which I kept for its compactness, but you are
right, it is underated.
I have used it for a few portraits, though the 90 remains a favorite for
those, but for a full face close up, wide open, it makes an impact.
The goggles, for me at least, do make focusing a snap, especially wearing
glasses!
Dan