Subject: [Leica] Found a pre-owned MP already
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:32:47 +0100

Hi Joseph,
are you cheaper for UK buyers, that is to say the price quoted by
Ffordes includes all tax, if one imports a camera tax and import duty
are payable? As a matter of interest does anyone know any other
country, other than USA and Canada, where the price in the price list
is NOT what you pay?
best
Frank