Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - National Geographic film usage
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:55:10 -0600

Yes, imagine the practice that taking 43,000 shots will give you! (And the
labor paying for all the film! That's a whole 'lot of dishes to wash!)

But didn't Tina just head off to Honduras with 200 rolls for a month's worth
of work? That's about 7200 frames, so maybe 1200 rolls isn't that outrageous
after all for three times the duration!

I stand corrected, and of course, humbled!

Kit