Subject: RE: [Leica] Stolen Leicas
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:39:34 -0600

Roland--

Thanks, and yes, the numbers will be posted there as well, especially on the
Leica Web site. We thought that since Luggers are very avid traders and
sellers that whoever did the deed might actually approach one of the gang to
try to sell one of the stolen cameras. The more the word spreads, the
better.

For anyone who has shopped at S&S, you know it couldn't have happened to
nicer people.

Kit