Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:44:38 -0600

Dear LUG'ers--

Acmefoto has not posted many sales notices to the LUG for a while (you know
where we are and what we do, so I figure if you want to talk to me, you know
where to find me). I will post one special item here for your enjoyment. (No
catcalls, please!)

The Last M6TTL
We have one of The Last "The Last M6TTL" Commemorative Cameras in stock.
Maybe some of you folks who are still faithful to your M6TTL's (and haven't
run off with the latest fashion plate, "Madame MP") might be interested in
this model:

The Last M6TTL: Chrome 0.58: Special Serial Number 451/999 (there were only
61 chrome 0.58s of this camera left when Leica decided to make the last 999
cameras the special commemorative ones) and Leica script printed on the top
plate. Comes in a wooden box with black silver lining, with hand-signed
certificates from Leica's top execs, Herren Cohn and Coenen. Quite a beauty
for anyone who is looking for a new M6TTL. Includes USA Passport Protection
Plan. List price is $3000; our price (MAP) is $2500. Contact me directly for
pricing and financing options.

And yes, the rumors are true, that prices are increasing on May 1. So it is
a good time to buy just about everything. Contact me directly and let's
converse about what your new equipment needs may be, and see if we can give
you and your dream machine the chance to meet in person.

Regards and cheers, as always.

Kit McChesney
- --
acmefoto | acme online sales, inc
post office box 777 | louisville, colorado 80027 usa
www.acmefoto.com | kitmc@acmefoto.com
- --
U.S. and Canada: toll-free +1 866.450.2263
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1 303.664.0684
Fax: +1 303.664.0685

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Wanted: Nikkor 360-1200)