Subject: RE: [Leica] opening bell
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:03:36 -0600

> Kind of like Arizona, right? They don't change their clocks when
> the rest of
> us do!

And Saskatchewan. And Newfoundland is 30 minutes different (CBC listeners
are used to "Xyz programme is on at 1pm and 1.30 in Newfoundland" - or
something like that).

Then again, up here we are on Mountain time, but it's somewhat nominal with
almost 24hrs daylight in mid-summer and just a few hours of daylight in
mid-winter. When I lived further north in Tuktoyaktuk, we were still at
Mountain time, even though we were further west than British Columbia and
California... mind you the lines of longitude are closer together up there
:-)  )

tim