Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Found a pre-owned MP already Now Tax stuff
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:45:22 -0600

Somehow the words "voluntary," "acquiescence," and "taxes" just don't seem
to belong in the same sentence. Maybe it's my Cracker heritage that just
keeps me from being able to accept such a thing. Bloomin' renegade Celtic
types don't hanker to that much. I have no English heritage, so acquiescence
isn't in my nature! ;-)

Kit