Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Found a pre-owned MP already Now Tax stuff
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:42:05 -0600

Austin--

I'll take that remark about being a Republican as a compliment, coming from
you, Austin. Also, if you know anything about Aquarians, or are into such
stuff, you'll know that we are a funny mixture of being way out there, and
weirdly conservative at the same time. Hate injustice in all its forms. I
guess that allows us to care about social issues and hate taxes at the same
time!

Just because I'm on the liberal side (ha ha), doesn't mean that I like
taxes! I do think that if our tax money were spent more efficiently, the
buzzards in Washington would not have to take so much of it!

Okay, now I'm diving under my desk!

Kit