Subject: Re: [Leica] R8, Flash and sync cord
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:05:00 -0600

Yes no problem at all. You can use either the Nikon SC-17TTL cord or
the Contax 100TLA cord. Both work fine. Metz also makes the SCA 307A
which mounts between SCA adaptor and the flash unit. Check it out on
the Metz.de site (check under "Mecablitz" then "accessories"). Metz
also makes cables that can control several TTL flashes at the same time.

John Collier