Subject: Re: [Leica] The Tri-Elmar flare thing
From: "=?big5?B?V2lsbGlhbSBIdVworUquYbvKXCk=?=" <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:40:31 +0800

I did not have the flare problem when using mt TE. I think maybe I use 28mm
or 35mm mostly. I will try the 50mm more often to see what happen. BTW, I
always the the metal hood with TE. As to the 28mm, I compare TE with my
Elmarit28mm 3rd version. Yes, it is not as good as the Elmarit28 (3rd
version), and I can see the difference without much attention. But I can
accept the difference sice TE give much more convinience when working
outdoors. If you are looking for the best image quality, do not go for TE.
Stay at your fix focal lens.