Subject: Re: [Leica] Not for sale Friday
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 07:53:43 -0600

Thanks for the tip and I have tried the steer. I did not care for it
myself. First I do not use the hood on my Nocti and, with the steer on,
it blocks even more of the viewfinder. I normally do not find
viewfinder obstruction that bothersome but it is very distracting
having a rising and falling motion in the field of view when you are
focusing. This would probably not be a problem with the latest version
with the built in hood.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Not for sale Friday)
Reply from John Straus <mail@SlideOne.com> (Re: [Leica] Not for sale Friday)