Subject: [Leica] Sam needs to walk. Please read
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:27:41 -0500

I'd like to wish everyone a good morning from Chicago. Hope everyone is
well.

Recently our boy Sam here has not been that well. Don't start the drinking
yet. I'll have my wife let you know when that time comes.

Doctor has ordered the patient that he must start walking. Seriously
walking. Therefore, I have been for a few days now and proudly can do 2
miles, which is a miracle.  However, walking on a treadmill in the work out
room is about exciting as ..............make your own picture. Unfortunately
time and other constraints do not permit me to walk the physical world.

BTW: 5 days and over 750 messages, what an amazing group, and for the most
part we have fun.

So back to the walking. being the nut that I am I want to walk the world.
Now that would normally be a very time consuming proposition unless one
could set up a slide projector in the exorcize room and get slides from all
over the world. Slides of streets, slides of paths, slides of trails, slides
of countryside's, slides of anything that looks walk able.

That sound fun. Sam walks the world. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

So if any users out there have any slides that would work they would be
helping me start a project and enjoy my walking much more than I would
looking at a wall. Not to mention all the cheap travel.

If you have something please let me know by personal email
skrneta@mindspring.com and I will give you my home address. I am willing to
pay you for your costs.

Thanks to anyone that can help and have a great day.

Sam Krneta