Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 17 dlridings
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:01:27 +0100

Hi Daniel,

these are an excellent set of images.  I especially like the main image -
loads of attitude and alt 2 - she seems totally absorbed in whatever is
going on outside the window.

This new TRI-X has a really nice look.  I have a few rolls to try out.  Mind
you, it will take something to get me move away from HP5 plus...!

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk