Subject: [Leica] PAW 17 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:11:50 +0200 (MEST)

Many things going through her mind now ... solidarity with best friends,
theirs with her, team spirit, individual needs ... and wanting to make
everyone happy.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/17.html

Took this one earlier this week and went out on the PAW with it as being
part of week 16. It wasn't. It was taken on Monday, the last day of a 5
day week-end. Got confused.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/17alt1.html

Same day as the main:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/17alt2.html

Typical for Göteborg (Gothenburg), unfortunately:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/17alt3.html

Be well, Daniel

PS: The main is a good kid. We've struck a deal. She gets the equivalent
of 60 cents for every contact sheet she cranks out and I've got about five
notebooks (100 rolls per notebook) backlog. She's saving for an electric
bass, of course.

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 17 dlridings)