Subject: RE: [Leica] copyright violation
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:45:04 -0400

Actually, the pictures were copied from a site I had setup on behalf of a
former friend, for her to eventually make money.  The scheme never made it
that far before I took the page down, but not before the turkey from Turkey
ripped them off.

The guy's name is Erol Erkmen, and a careful google search may prove
interesting.   Perhaps Muldor might already be on his track.

The images were artisitic nudes, for what it is worth, hence my reluctance
on publishing the URL here.I never actually thought that her site would be
profitable (boring artistic nudes), and if I could get hold of her, I'd
love to see the look on her face when she finds out some guy is trying to
make that kind of money of of them.  But I haven't a clue where she is now,
or even if she is alive or dead.

dan c.