Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander 15mm
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

"I realize my comments are in direct opposition to
yours, however that's life and experience that comes
to bear in using equipment anytime."

No argument there. Perhaps, the key for the 15mm usage
is to adapt in seeing things and is an acquired taste.
I might not have used it often enough to gain that
experience.

Cheers