Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:46:18 -0400

It is totally outrageous. And believe me, if there was a real choice in
35 mm "pro-quality" basically mechanical rangefinder cameras I wouldn't
be using Leica bodies, because my basic view of all this is that I am a
photographer whose work benefits from my using rangefinders - they force
me to concentrate much more on my framing. I don't think of myself as a
"Leica photographer." If Nikon made a modern version of their
rangefinder line, or, for that matter, if here was still a real Contax,
I'd be there in a heartbeat.

B. D.