Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:47:59 -0400

I'm not saying "don't buy Leica." The sad truth is that if you want a
really good rangefinder, you have no choice. But I'd sure say by your
body's used. At least if you buy an M6 or M6TTL at today's used price of
about 1100-1200, you can upgrade the viewfinder and still not pay more
than you would for a new, defective camera. ;-)