Subject: Re: Some Perspective...was .Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:20:46 -0400

Bravo - I do admit to loving the spectacle of a gasoline doused
individual taunting the man with a flame thrower !   :)

BD and Jerry - totally agree.  I have an M7 but one which is said to be
lacking the newest viewfinder - I'm livid.  I was thinking of getting
the MP but then I thought that I might just buy a spare Bessa R2 - no
rangefinder flare.  If the damn thing breaks I'm not out much more than
the cost of a retrofit.

Now anyone one on the list have a 75/1.4 they'd want to trade or sell?

ernie

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: Some Perspective...was .Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade)