Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Loss of Web Hosting
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:29:02 -0400

Joseph - thanks this bit of info helps.  Now of course the $200 rebate
that I got makes sense - duh - why didn't I see that one coming.  I'm
thinking - gee I'm a nice guy, of course i deserve a rebate instead of
thinking that this may be the prelude to the introduction of a new
model ( or sometimes the abandonment of the model).  On the other side
of the coin if I didn't buy when I did I wouldn't have had the camera
for my trip.  As I am sure you would appreciate - " hey , no one died
so what's the big deal"   right?  Like the time i went to get a loan
from the banker and he gave me a 100% unsecured loan of 10K to plow
into an IRA - when asked why no collateral - he said "I trust you and
the worst that happens is the bank loses a few dollars - Doc in your
business there's alot more at stake".

ernie