Subject: [Leica] Owning a Leica and blood pressure
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 09:19:43 -0700

If owning a Leica causes you to be upset, then why own it?  No one forced
you to buy the camera /lens /shade /motor, etc.  I constantly am amazed at
the anger, upset, blood pressure rise, and probably heart attacks that must
be happening out there because the VF is not right, the tripod screw is not
right, there is no included hood, etc.

Life is too short.  Grow up.  You bought the damned thing the way it was/is,
either live with it and get on with your life; get uspet and keep your
negativity to yourself ( which will probably cause a faster heart attack);
or sell the damned thing in which case you have no basis to be upset or
write about your upset to this list.  NOTHING in this world is perfect.  You
are entitled to your opinion.  But no where does it say you are entitled to
repeatedly and in more upset terms continue with the discussion and make it
difficult for others to enjoy their time on this list.    The fact that the
VF is not right, the tripod screw is not right, there is no included hood,
etc. are not life threatening to anyone but yourself.   You are hurting
yourself.

Personally I have had enough of the grousing.

Rant off.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net