Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW #18 Forsythia and Trump
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 22:11:34 -0400

Normally I post pictures taken the prior week.  However, with all the talk
of flare and such I decided to post this non traditional landscape taken
with the 24 ASPH directly into the sun.  Amazingly, not a trace of flare,
none, nada, zip.  Truly an amazing performance.  In the same circumstances
my 75 will give me one diaghram mark somewhere.

I suspect that the aspheric design is extremely sensitive to the build
aspect of its design and when it is off, the lens could be a real dog.

Anyway, I liked the juxtaposition of the backlit forsythia and the latest
Trump something viewed from Central Park.

As always, comments are welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com