Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade HOG WASH! ;-)RANT OF THE WEEK????
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 22:16:36 -0700

>>THIS SOUNDS LIKE A "SHOCK AND AWE" TECHNIQUE TO ME...GO AHEAD OLD CHAP LET
THEM KNOW HOW STUPID IT IS TO LISTEN TO YOUR  god ALMIGHTY OPINIONS...:-)

RUDDY
And oh by the way, I am surprised at the wonderful support every Leica user
gets from
their fellow user.  My cup runneth over with hyprocisy, not to mention
humor.<<<<

Dear me Ruddy ole chap, you do seem a tad off yer feed this weekend. :-) I'm
not sure if your post is meant in jest, it may appear so as I do see a
smiley. :-)

However, my comments were/are made simply as a long time "camera user" and
I, quite frankly, don't give a flying cats wet ass whether anyone goes along
with what 52 years experience has to offer from a working photojournalist.

I learn something here on occasion, but of late it appears there are quite a
number of people who want to whine about things they have no control over,
i.e.: frosty viewfinder. Other than being not bright enough to sell the
camera that appears trouble some.

Considering the whine factor, I'd say it appears there are quite a number of
mentally challenged folks lugging about Leicas they obviously are quite
unsatisfied with. It doesn't take a rocket scientist nor a mental midget to
figure out how to fix the problem....... get rid of the damn camera, sell it
or throw it away and buy something one is happy with. Is that so difficult
to understand?

And that me old son is the bottom line of my first and this, my last post on
this topic!

Have a nice day.
ted