Subject: Re: [Leica] No, I absolutely will not photograph your wedding thank you very much.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

Weird wedding indeed. It seems like these days any
social occasions need a theme. I don't understand why
people just cannot simple enjoy the occasion instead
of coming up with all the pretentious make-beliefs.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2003/19/kaye1.jpg

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2003/19/kaye2.jpg