Subject: Re: [Leica] OT, But not really; Customer Service
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:23:30 -0700 (PDT)

That's A++++ customer service. Quite often we identify
the people of the company we deal with, but in reality
its the company and how its managed. Fulfillment for
parts and service is the key to customer support and
in our global economy, the logistics of achieving that
level is not easy. How many times we have been to the
bank and been told the snafu is the computer and that
seems to shed the responsibility of the establishment.
I always get annoyed when they feed me that kind of
excuse because there are always human beings being the
computer and that tells me, they did not do their job,
or more appropriately, the management didn't either.