Subject: [Leica] Yet Another plug for "Lost Over Loas" and Robert Capa Americdan Masters Show
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 22:37:46 -0400

    To everyone who was sleeping, surfing, in transit, in church, in jail,
in orbit, in the Easter parade, in Kuwait, in Iraq, in the air, in a daze,
at sea, at work, at the movies, at life's crossroads, playing golf, playing
hockey, playing hooky, playing the banjo, rescuing Jessica Lynch, helping
O.J. look for the real killers, watching ``The Ten Commandments'' on a
different channel, or just not paying attention and thereby missed the real
event on April 1 and the TV showing on April 20:
   C-Span2's ``BookTV'' series has scheduled a repeat on Saturday, May 10 of
the Overseas Press Club ``Book Night'' event for ``Lost Over Laos,'' by
Richard Pyle and Horst Faas. The program is at 6pm EDT (3pm
PDT). This was the only time both authors have been present for a discussion
and Q&A about the book.
    The above information was directly stolen from an e-mail sent me by
author Richard Pyle.
    I trust all of you out there in Leica land, has purchased your own
copies of "Lost Over Loas."
    Also, I just received a copy of the PBS television American Master's
show Robert Capa: Love & War. It will be airing in your area in late May.
    The show is very interesting, if not totally factually accurate. There
are many unseen new Capa photos both by him and of him. The show is worth it
for this  along. It makes one wonder if Capa needed a better editor.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA