Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:42:02 EDT

Spring cleaning.  Some old items at reduced prices and a lot of new items to
clear out.  All prices in U.S. dollars.  Shipping at estimated cost.

Olympus 4cm f2.8 lens in Leica screw mount with finder and case.  $325.

Graphic View 4x5 camera.  Great working condition, used only a few times
since a CLA on 203mm Ektar and shutter.  Comes with original case, tripod
adapter, and backs.  Now reduced to $299.

Konica Auto S3.  Perfect working order, with recently cleaned
viewfinder/rangefinder.  Fantastic lens, cosmetically pretty (only a couple
of barely visible scratches separates this from mint).  Comes with battered
case and cap.  $175 or will trade for similar condition Minolta 7SII.

Dianas!  Still have some left, although my formerly large collection has
been going like hotcakes on past For Sale days.  Contact me for prices and
descriptions.

Aires Viscount -- classic 35mm rangefinder w. Coral 45mm f1.9 lens.  $35.

Ricoh Auto Half.  With hard to find proper rectangular lenscap.  I have no
idea if this works, so $20.

Dacora-matic.  Weird deco-styled pushbutton operated camera with 45mm f2.8
Cassar.  Great display item, but also appears to be in working order. $25.

Canon Snappy S - very simple keep in the glove compartment type camera with
motor film advance and a sharp, contrasty 35mm f4.5 lens.  Not
likely to be mistaken for a Leica but a lot of bang for the buck.  Built-in
flash. $15.

Crystar Sunscope.  Early 1950s Japanese 35mm camera with Crystar C-Master 45mm
f3.5 in Crystar K shutter (B, 10-200).  All speeds appear appropriate.  $40.

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca