Subject: Re: [Leica] Need a good picture of a wave... like surfing...
From: Corbeau <corbeau@crowmountain.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 15:25:00 -0700

Hi Phong.  This first one is a perfect example of what's know as the
'stinkbug' stance in surfer parlance.  To your credit, a very pretty
composition but...

...stinkbug, using a leash with a longboard on a knee-high wave - how
embarrassing for the surfer to be so immortalized.  If any of the locals
around here had something like that posted to the web, it'd take years to
live down.  It would also be ripped, Photoshopped into oblivion and
disseminated even more widely.  This is why I look for those shots
constantly... ;->

C.