Subject: Re: OT- Mini Cooper RE: [Leica] Leica does it again
From: Craig Schroeder <craig@craigschroeder.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:53:32 -0600

>US Army Engineers swear that the Ordnance Corps maintenance (their general
>support) only uses a special tool called a "BFH" -- a 'big fuckin' hammer'
>--  you beat the item to pieces, and then turn it in for DX (direct
>exchange for a rebuilt or new replacement).

I've got some lingering scars from my Healey (MkII 3000) days and still
have my air flow gauges for getting those damn SU's sorted (at least
every 60 days).  Your BFH reminded me of the quick fix for a Lucas
coil....  finding a firm flat surface, placing the coil upon it and then
striking repeatedly until it no longer looked like a coil, then
discarding.  It didn't make the coil work, but it provided much needed
therapy.

That's where Ozzie Osborn got the idea for his nickname.... from Lucas,
the Prince of Darkness!

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: OT- Mini Cooper RE: [Leica] Leica does it again)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (RE: OT- Mini Cooper RE: [Leica] Leica does it again)