Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M by Osterloh
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 03:45:47 -0300

Hi Rich,

The three Jim Lager tomes covering Leica history (cameras, lenses and
accessories) are said to be the ultimate source of info about SM (and
not) Leicas. A substantially cheaper option, but maybe not as complete,
may be the Leica Accessories Guide, published by Hove Books. It's at
its 2nd edition I think

Best,

Ed Albesi
Buenos Aires, Argentina