Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter Question
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:39 -0300

Ken,

I use an old Gossen LunaSix when shooting with the IIIf or Canon IV, or
a Leicameter MR mounted on the M2. Its top plate was already heavily
marked from previous users' MRs, so I use it with no fear.

If taking the IIIf or Canon alone and no bag, just the MR in my pocket.

For the last in portability, Sunny 16

Best,

Eduardo

PS Is the Gossen you mentioned the "Digisix mini"?