Subject: [Leica] Final WIM REPORT 2003 :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:52:01 -0700

For those of you interested in our Leica M6 - M7 recorded Women in Medicine
book project... the following. :-)

It is with great pleasure I wish to announce the Women in Medicine book
project Sandy Carter and myself have been shooting, processing film and
printing during the past 5 months is now completed.

We delivered 132 wet tray b&w 11X14's along with attendant written sections
to the publisher in Toronto the other day and we're as happy as all get out
the project is over.

And the best part? Will be on book store shelves September 2004!! :-) We
will re-mind you!!!! :-) Please note that's 2004! For those of you
unfamiliar with book publication from print delivery, production, printing
etc that's a not a bad timeline for a quality book of approximately 250
pages.

We'll leave it at that for now as it's wonderful to know the book baby is on
it's way with a delivery date! ;-)

Now our lives can slip back to some state of normalcy. ;-)

ted & Sandy

Samples from the Women in Medicine project:
http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/WIMcollagePage.htm

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Final WIM REPORT 2003 :-))