Subject: [Leica] True Confession
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:37:31 -0700

LUGers

Hey guys, I have to make a Leica confession.  I bought my first
Point and Shoot camera last weekend!  It is a Leica R4s with
50mm f2.0 Summicron, 90mm f2.8 Elmarit and 35mm f2.0 Summicron.
Very nice to use, beautiful results.

Got a question though, is there supposed to be a plastic cover for the
bottom of the camera to protect the electrical terminals for the motor?
Mine came with the motor winder and grip, but I prefer to use it without

motor for a while.

Is the plastic cover a Leica part that can be ordered?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from "Paul" <ubet@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] True Confession)
Reply from "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] True Confession)