Subject: [Leica] Re: True Confession
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:57:03 -0700

Seth wrote:

>NO, NO, NO - I was describing exactly what Doug was below, an opaque rigid
>black plastic fitting in the shape of the bottom plate but with a slight lip
>and thumbscrew to go in the tripod socket. Purpose surely to prevent dust,
>dirt and schmutz from fouling the connectors.
>
>Seth

OK Seth. I stand corrected.  Have never seen such a device!

Got a picture of one somewhere? I'd like to see one! :)

Cheers!

David Young,     | Libertè, egalitè,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternitè, et beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr

Replies: Reply from "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: True Confession)