Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 90 advise
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:27:42 -0400

For what it's worth, I cannot express my love of the current 2.8/90
Elmarit-M enough.  It's purely subjective, and based primarily on
portraiture, but this lens is one of the main reasons I'm a Leica
guy.  After many years with Nikon's excellent 105/2.5, I rented some gear
including the 90/2.8, which convinced me to switch allegiances.

It'd be nice if it were a little smaller, and especially a little lighter,
but I wouldn't part with mine.

- -Aaron