Subject: RE: [Leica] Summicron 50mm/2 DR from 1958
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:49:57 -0400

Hmmmmm...A minty M6 isn't worth anywhere near $2000.  Unless it's some
special version, you'd be talking closer to $1000 (or $1200ish for the
M6TTL).  On the other hand, the lenses are likely worth considerably more
than $280, maybe $500ish each if they're in great shape.  Add $100ish for
the filters and it might still work out to have been a good price overall.

Either way, have fun with it!