Subject: Re: [Leica] Farmers Market
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:02:30 -0700

Oliver

I hate to butt in, but I think he refers to the total lack of corner
darkening, due to the light fall-off.  Usually can be corrected by
a "central gradient density" filter.  I'm sure it has a better, and
more correct name.  It's darker in the center and fades to clear
at the periphery.

I know nowt about how this can be corrected in Photoshop,
but I am certain that some of our ace manipulators will tell us.

Jerry