Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V24 #298
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

First, thanks to everyone who answered my light meter question.

I wound up buying the Gossen Digisix meter, the small plastic digital
one. I got it from a local store who had the good sense to order a few
from Bogen, another store didn't and lost the sale. Cost was $119, a
few more $$ than B&H, but no shipping and instant gratification. This
is one of the better shops in the Washington, DC area.

I decided not to use something bigger, like the Gossen Luna Pro,
because I would like the meter to be somewhat smaller than the
camera. For the size of the LunaPro, I could take along the Leica CL,
and use it as a meter for the M2 ;-)}

So far I'm happy with this meter, and maybe I will report again after
I have used it for a while.